I’m back! I missed you all last week as I wasn’t able to really post or anything. I had an unfortunate bout with a nasty cold…
How was your week? I hear a lot of people are getting snow *acts like it doesn’t bother me*
This week’s interview guess is Saffron Watson. She’s super fun to talk to and be sure to check her blog out!
Saffron started her blog in March 2015 because she wanted to have a voice in the world wide web. She’s from Portsmouth, Hampshire and has just graduated the University of Portsmouth in Film Production. It’s that neat?
(Saffron’s words are in black, mine are grey)
1. Can you make an acronym out of your first name?
Does that make sense?
2. What’s the first word you see? _AKE
Jake, which makes no sense as it should’ve been cake because that’s all I think about!
3. Claim to fame?
Not sure about this one, perhaps being a body double in an independent feature film?
4. What color matches your thoughts?
Can I choose a rainbow because my mind is very chaotic!
5. If you could jump in a pool full of something what would it be?
Jaffa cakes. And I’d eat my way out.
6. What’s the fun-est thing you never want to do again?
Probably playzone (with all the scary slides) as fun as it is it’s also petrifying, says the girl who’s jumped out of a plane.
7. What dreams do you want to come true?
If this is as in what I want to happen, I want a nice house, with two kids and to be married to my current boyfriend.
8. What do you want to do that you’ve never done?
I want to interrail through Europe
9. How’d you come up with your blog name?
I wanted to just have my name, I’d had previous weird blog names but didn’t think they suited me, and I wanted people to know who was behind the blog right away.
10. Do you share your blog with family and friends?
Yes, I have some family and friends who always stay up to date with my posts and I love that!
Aww…. that’s nice!
11. What inspires your posts?
My life inspires my posts, as it’s mainly lifestyle it’s whatever is going on at that time or things that pop up.
12. If you could, would you turn your blog into a business? Have you?
I’ve thought about this before, and I think it would be amazing to have a career through my writing as I’ve always loved writing but I wouldn’t want it to feel like work and spoil my hobby.
13. Do you write humorous and serious post on your blog?
I like to add in a bit of humour to my posts as I want it to feel like I’m chatting to my readers over a nice cuppa, because in real life that’s what I’m like. I’ll add in comedic remarks, whether they are actually funny or not is up to my readers but I like to think I’m quirky!
14. How long can you say “ahhh”?
How… did you get the millimeters…?
15. Pick up the book closest to you. Go to chapter 5, 4th sentence, 3 word in that line? Now put Giggling in front of it.
16. Think about writing a letter to an individual Welches Fruit snack (not the company)… how would you open up?
I have no idea what a Welches Fruit snack is, sorry!
17. Favorite color?
18. Favorite blogging quote?
Brian Clarke “Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.”
All time quote “don’t let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game”
19. Advice for new bloggers?
Please don’t pressure yourself to live up to other bloggers, I’m still a new blogger and I do it because I love it. Don’t force yourself to write and make schedules, just write about what you love.
20. Finally, one question you’d like to ask me?
If you could be a biscuit what type of biscuit would you be and why?
Ohhh…… um *scratches forehead* I would want to be a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit…. I just love those things…. but I’m not sure how it fits me…. oo!! I want to be a Cracker Barrel biscuit! If I were, I’d be guaranteed to make 60 if not 100% of people happy all the time!
Did you enjoy this chat? What’s the #1 thing you want for Christmas?