Sorry I missed posting this Monday (it was totally NOT on purpose!)
Anyway, I’m here with Rachel!
I’m a blogger, writer, cactus, reader, and teenager. I blog at Nancy Drew (where I just hit 200 followers!) and a few other blogs. I am mainly just a teenage girl trying to get through life and pointing back to The One True King!
(Rachel’s answers are black, mine are grey).
1. Can you make an acronym out of your first name?
2. What’s the first word you see? _AKE
Shake. I don’t know why…are milkshakes in my future?! *Please, yes*
3. Claim to fame?
I’m the only left handed person in my family, extended included. I feel pretty cool about it. Totally something awesome to become famous for XD. I am not the only left handed person in my calls, though. *sniff sniff*
4. What color matches your thoughts?
Orange. It can be very loud. I keep my thoughts and emotions to myself, being an introvert. I have a lot of the running through my head but sometimes I’m just quiet. Very orange. It’s also an imaginary, dreamy color, and that’s something that really reflects me.
5. If you could jump in a pool full of something what would it be?
I was going to say orbees, but I changed my mind. I’d kill for a pool full of chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk soo much! Who doesn’t? It is just so good;
6. What’s the fun-est thing you never want to do again?
This is hard. If it’s fun why stop? Well, it would probably be, ha, 2nd grade. I guess it was fun but if it was at my current oh so high *hehe* brain level I would not want to do it again. Seriously, spelling words like shake and card? Math problems like 9-4? B-O-R-I-N-G
7. What dreams do you want to come true?
1. My brother stops playing basketball so I can finally have a life.
2. I get Instagram!
3. My friend finally realizes that I feel neglected by her
4. I get a cat, hamster, tiger, donkey, and dog.
8. What do you want to do that you’ve never done?
Easy, hang glide. It seems so exciting and fun! I’m a daredevil, you could say. I would love to glide over some exotic place like Jamaica or Australia!
9. How’d you come up with your blog name?
Well, I thought of a book series I liked and Bam. No, it took me awhile to think of it. I love Nancy Drew and reading so I decided on that.
10. Do you share your blog with family and friends?
Friends, yes, most of em. Family knows I have a blog but don’t really look at it. Luckily. They don’t really ask about it, to be honest.
11. What inspires your posts?
Just the world. Other posts. Other people. As foresaid *woah, that’s a word!* , I think a lot. I am an insomniac *not really, but I feel like it* so I think while trying to fall asleep. Another thing is definitely books, the names, plots, all of it, gives little ideas.
12. If you could, would you turn your blog into a business? Have you?
No, I haven’t. I guess I would if I could, but I don’t really feel the need too. *Name one thing you have to offer, Rachel, one thing people would buy*
13. Do you write humorous and serious post on your blog?
Oooh, yes. More on the humorous, but some of my posts, like Nine Thoughts on Feminism (can you link to this post) are more though out and serious. But definitely I tend to write more humorous posts.
14. How long can you say “ahhh”?
Setting timer…well, without taking breaths: 13 entire seconds. Eee, wow. I can’t hold my breath long. If it is with taking breaths, then forever.
15. Pick up the book closest to you. Go to chapter 5, 4th sentence, 3 word in that line? Now put Giggling in front of it!
16. Think about writing a letter to an individual Welches Fruit snack (not the company)… how would you open up?
Dearest rasberry, I wanted to pay homage to your greatness…
17. Favorite color?
Orange. It used to be blue, but the times have changed.
18. Favorite blogging quote?
WHO ON EARTH HAS A FAVORITE BLOGGING QUOTE!!
Okay here’s mine:
A blog is merely a tool that let’s you do anything tfrom changing the world to sharing a shopping list
19. Advice for new bloggers?
Waaaa, whhhy must you ask? Weel, if I have to:
Interact. That’s the most important thing you can do- comment, like, and reply. Be constant!
20. Finally, one question you’d like to ask me?
If you could be any animal, which one and why?
Um… maybe a wild horse? They’re beautiful to look at but they’re also strong and untamed….
Okay, let me clarify. I don’t dislike boundaries, but I do like being unchanged by the world.
Wild horses are untamed by our society…