I’m back with the lovely Annie (remember her from the last post?) Today I’m sharing our interview!
Annie is a 17 year old who enjoys redecorating her room, scrolling through Pinterest, and photographing sunsets on her phone. The AnnieChanie Blog is a place where she sparks inspiration, shares lifestyle tips and express herself online.
(Annie’s answers are black, mine are grey)
1. Can you make an acronym out of your first name
I actually found this really hard! I’m sorry, it doesn’t even make sense!
Actually, it does make sense, it’s just more so in the dialect of the ancient. You see?
2. What’s the first word you see? _AKE
CAKE. Probably because I’m such a sweet tooth!
3. Claim to fame?
My handwriting. People say that I could turn it into a computer font one day!
Wow, I need to see your handwriting!
4. What color matches your thoughts?
A nice, pastel pink.
5. If you could jump in a pool full of something what would it be?
Pillows! I used to love jumping into a pile of pillows as a kid!
Oh my gosh, yes! And then take a nap, right? No…? *looks around bashfully*
6. What’s the fun-est thing you never want to do again?
I’m not the most adventurous person ever but I once rode down this u-shaped waterslide in a little raft and as exhilarating as it was, I don’t think I’d ever do it again.
7. What dreams do you want to come true?
I love pigs so I would really like to get a miniature pig one day. It’s my dream pet!
8. What do you want to do that you’ve never done?
I really want to try zip lining! I feel like that’s something I’d really enjoy! I’ve seen videos of zip lining in Hawaii and the views looked incredible!
9. How’d you come up with your blog name?
I wanted my blog to reflect me and my personality so I wanted to include my name/nickname in it somehow.
10. Do you share your blog with family and friends?
When I first started my blog, I kept it pretty secretive however it was actually harder than I thought to keep it from my family and friends. I used to work on my blog then forget to close the tab so when I opened my laptop to show them something, they’d see the link and question me about it. They’re all very supportive of it though so I don’t regret telling them.
11. What inspires your posts?
Anything and everything! Since I post weekly, it’s usually something significant that happened that week that inspires the post.
12. If you could, would you turn your blog into a business? Have you?
Blogging is still a hobby at the moment but that doesn’t mean I don’t daydream about having a career as a blogger. I love the idea of turning a blog into a business but I still have a little more experience to gain before I get to that stage.
13. Do you write humorous and serious post on your blog?
I tend to write posts that are somewhere in between serious and humorous.
I wonder if my readers would say the same….
14. How long can you say “ahhh”?
Approximately 18 seconds. I’m not too good at those sort of challenges!
15. Pick up the book closest to you. Go to chapter 5, 4th sentence, 3 word in that line? Now put Giggling in front of it.
Makes perfectly no sense, but it’s funny!
16. Think about writing a letter to an individual Welches Fruit snack (not the company)… how would you open up?
To the lovely Welches Fruit snack, I have yet to meet you but from what I’ve heard, you’re super, super delicious!
17. Favorite color?
Pink! Without hesitation!
We’re now cool forever, pink is where it’s at!
18. Favorite blogging quote?
“Don’t compare your beginning to someone’s middle” – Jon Acuff
19. Advice for new bloggers?
Twitter is a great platform for bringing new readers to your site as well as promoting new posts. There are regular chats that you can join to meet other bloggers and comment swaps where you can leave a comment on someone else’s post and they can leave a comment on yours. I really recommend joining Twitter for new bloggers.
20. Finally, one question you’d like to ask me?
Would you rather be able to fly or breath underwater?
I would like to fly. Water is peaceful for me but I’m not one who wants to explore the ocean. However, the sky is something that fascinates me, plus being able to fly, I’d always have a light heart! Get it? No. Okay, moving along…
Did you enjoy this chat? Let me know!