It’s been a while since I wrote 57 blog post ideas for teens but since you all loved it so much I’m back with another one!
The holidays and just cold time are pretty inspirational in themselves, so the possibilities are endless. These are just some of my favorites:
- Go-to lounge wear
- Do you participate in black Friday sales? Where do you shop?
- Fall lookbook
- Winter lookbook
- September/October/November Bullet Journal setup
- December/January/February Bullet Journal setup
- Thanksgiving traditions
- Top 10 favorite recipes
- What Holidays do you celebrate? Explain how your family celebrates it
- Study tips for first semester finals
- Christmas party ideas
- Where would you travel this time of year?
- What’s something you’ve accomplished this year? Share your success and give tips!
- Roundup pins you’re loving
- Cozy instagram feeds you’re obsessed with
- How to create a warm feed (Instagram)
- How you take your photos
- Try a recipe you’ve saved on Pinterest, was it a hit or flop?
- Room tour (show us your holiday decor!)
- What resolutions did you keep? Which ones did you not? Will you make those resolutions in the new year?
- Fall DIYs
- Winter DIYs
- Fall playlist
- Winter playlist
- Favorite Fall/Winter makeup look
- Christmas Eve traditions
- Christmas list
- Unusual things to make art with
Let me know if these help! Comment your favorite post ideas that you’ve seen around the blogsphere!